The GPad-G2 at 9.9 mm is powered with a 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor, 5.3” Inch QHD True Color display and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS. GPad-G2 has an 8 Mega Pixel Auto Focus with LED flash back camera having 720p video recording capability and face detection.
Gionee GPad-G2 sports 1GB RAM and 4GB internal memory which is expandable up to 32GB using memory card. The Dual Sim, Dual Standby GPad-G2 is powered by a massive 3000 mAh battery. It is having an in-built Digital Theatre System (DTS) Sound powered by Yamaha. The full specs and features of Gionee GPad-G2 is given below.
Gionee GPad-G2 : Full Specs and Features
- 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Cortex A7 Processor
- 5.3" QHD IPS Screen with 960*540 pixels resolution and 16.7M colors
- 145*73*9.9mm Dimension
- WLAN, Wifi-802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- 8.0 MP Auto-focus Rear Camera with LED flash, HD Video Recording, Face detection, Geo-tagging and Touch focus
- 2MP Front Camrea
- Android 4.1 Jelly bean OS
- PowerVR Series5XT GPU
- 4GB Internal Memory, Supports TF Card Upto 32GB
- 1GB RAM
- YAMAHA 168 Audio
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby
- Digital Compass, Proximity Sensor, G- Sensor, E-Compass
- 3000mAh Battery
Gionee GPad-G2 will be available in Grey & White color and comes bundled with a 16GB Memory card, Navigation Flip leather case and Screen Guard. GPad-G2 will be available at leading mobile retail outlets across the country by first week of May 2013.